Search Engine Marketing
Revolutionise Your Internet Marketing
Published by McGraw Hill (2009)
Paperback, 267 pages
Leverage today's Internet marketing strategies to reach customers, increase sales, and establish performance-based marketing in your organisation.
Search Engine marketing explains how to use Web analytics, key performance indicators (KPIs), search engine optimisation (SEO), and search marketing - the critical tools for success.
Multichannel marketing, which uses radio, TV, and print to broadcast your message, is also covered. This book includes revealing interviews with industry experts as well as valuable tips on vendor selection.
Implement an effective, integrated marketing program for your business with help from this definitive guide.
• track and measure both digital and traditional marketing with analytics
• define and use KPIs to manage campaigns and channels for maximum profitability
• employ SEO strategies to increase leads, conversions and sales
• understand how website architecture, keywords, tags, and sitemaps affect search results
• use PPC to place ads in search engines, radio, TV and newspapers
• get hands-on strategies for maximising Google Analytics and Google Adwords
Stephanie Cota runs the CCG Group, Inc., which provides corporate training, onsite expert evaluations, and multi-channel marketing and sales solutions. She is a member of the Web Analytics Association and served on their Educational Certification Committee in partnership with the University of British Columbia.
Buy this book at a discount from Amazon.com