An Hour a Day.
Published by Wiley Publishing (2007)
Paperback, 443 pages
Website analytics is now, more than ever, an integral part of a website's marketing strategy as it can provide invalubale feedback on how the site is being found and used, giving insights into potential areas for improvement or elements to test. You can now learn how to develop a successful web analytics strategy with a step-by-step guide to using analytics the right way.
Web analytics expert Avinash Kaushik leads you on a path to gaining actionable insights from your analytics efforts. Discover how to move beyond clickstream analysis, why qualitative data should be your focus and many more insights and techniques.
This book will help you to:
- Learn the pros and cons of data collection methodologies
- Find out how you can stop counting page views and still get a rich understanding of your customers
- Optimise your organisational structure and choose the right analytics tool
- Learn the key ingredients of a great experimentation and testing platform
- Get ten steps to turbo charge your web analytics
- See six ways to measure the success of a blog
- Discover the three secrets behind making web analytics actionable.
The accompanying CD includes more than 3 hours of podcasts, a 45 minute video, PowerPoint presentations & other useful analytics resources which adds more value to this resource and makes it one of the best books currently available on website analytics.
Avinash Kaushik is an independant consultant and currently the Analytics Evangelist for Google. Prior to that he was the Director of Web Research and Analytics for Intuit and is also the author of the highly rated web analytics blog Occam's Razor.